Unfortunately, after much discussion, we’ve decided that our users may no longer use a Twitter, Facebook or Google+ account to log in to Gyft. We sincerely apologize to our loyal Gyft users who have been using Twitter just for this purpose!
You can still log in using a password just do the following:
- Reset your password here enter the email address associated to your Twitter account
- Check the email associated to your Twitter account
- Create a new password for your Gyft account
The email associated to your Twitter account and the password you set will be what you log in with.
To add your Facebook or Google accounts so you can log in with them in the future, just do the following after you’re already logged into your Gyft account:
- Go to Account at the top right of the screen and click Profile
- Select Facebook or Google and follow the steps provided
- You can now use Facebook and/or Google to log in.